Xiaomi Poco F3 Screen Protector (Ultra-Tough, Glass-Free) | Magicscreen
Xiaomi Poco F3 Screen Protector | MediaDevil Magicscreen Ultra-Tough Edition
Award-winning screen protection. Designed and made in the UK to the highest standards.
Developed in close collaboration with an advanced materials company, our best-selling Ultra-Tough edition material is equipped with the best features of both glass and plastic screen protectors, providing the solution to the unending online debate of which material is better.
• Thinner than tempered glass, and yet, provides the same level of 9H hardness and impact protection.
• Contains no glass and therefore cannot crack or chip, meaning it won't need replacing.
• Does not affect in-display sensors (e.g. fingerprint & face scanners, or light & proximity sensors).
• Does not reduce clarity or touch sensitivity.
Other (General) Features:
• Compatible with fingerprint & face scanners.
• Thin and strong
• Invisible when applied.
• Bonds firmly to device screen.
• Protects from scratches.
• Leaves no markings when removed.
• 2 x Magicscreen (FRONT) screen protector for Xiaomi Poco F3
• 1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
• 1 x Positioning & dust removal sticker set
• 1 x Smoothing card
• Detailed written & video instructions
Precision Designed and Made
We are a UK screen protector manufacturer specialist. We design and produce our award-winning screen protectors in-house, at our premises in London.
Our screen protection is used in numerous high-stakes environments, such as on the steering wheel display of a Formula One racing team.
Made in Britain
Producing in the UK doesn't only allow us maximum control over our product quality. It also allows us to minimise our carbon footprint and to invest in our local community.
MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
I contacted these guys to find out if they had any plans to create a screen protector for the Poco F3 (or if a different one would fit) as it wasn't listed on their site at the time.
They replied to say that if I could ship my phone to them, they would create a protector to fit the screen, fit it for me and post the phone back to me (with 2 spare protectors!), all for free. This sounded far too good to be true but it's exactly what they did. They had this all done and the phone on it's way back to me within a day of receiving it. There was even a muddle-up with the postman (not their fault in any way) which they went above and beyond to ensure got sorted.
The phone works perfectly with the screen protector installed. The customer service was beyond fantastic. Absolutely brilliant all round.