Protect your keyboard from bacteria and the other perils of everyday use
- 0.2mm ultra-thin, non-toxic Thermoplastic Urethane (over 50% thinner than regular silicon protectors)
- Precise injection-moulded fit to every key
- Washable and reusable (no adhesive used)
- Prevents the growth of over 600 types of bacteria
Our waterproof Typeguard protects your keyboard from dust, liquid spills, and other contaminants. It is easy to apply, uses no adhesive, and is washable and reusable. Typeguard is engineered from 0.2mm ultra-thin, non-toxic, high-grade Thermoplastic Urethane ('TPU'), which allows it to be over 50% thinner than regular silicon protectors. This allows for minimum interference while typing, and reduces keystroke noise.
This Anti-Bacterial edition is embedded with silver nanoparticles, which are scientifically proven to prevent the growth of over 600 types of bacteria. Also available in a Clear edition (this Anti-Bacterial edition has a transparent greyish appearance, due to its embedded silver nanoparticles).
This particular Typeguard is compatible with all sizes (13" / 15" / 17"), of the Non-Retina MacBook and MacBook Pro models released in 2010, 2011 and 2012. It is not compatible with the Retina-Display MacBook Pro, or any MacBook Air model.
The UK/EU ('ISO') and United States ('ANSI') keyboard layouts are different. Please be sure to purchase the appropriate Typeguard key layout.
1 x Typeguard TPU keyboard protector: Anti-Bacterial edition
Sono molto soddisfatto del prodotto, grande qualità. Spedizione velocissima. Lo consiglio a tutti.
Come da descrizione, molto sottile non compromette assolutamente l'usabiltà della tastiera.
Spedizione standard gratis superveloce complimenti !
Complimenti anche al servizio di assistenza che mi risolto piccolo equivoco in pochissimo tempo. Ottimo, sono molto soddisfatto
I use the clear version myself, but I bought this anti-bacterial version for my OCD IT worker friend as a Christmas gift. They were (and still are!) very happy. It fits perfectly.
The Typeguard is an excellent product that works as advertized. It's almost transparent to the user and very thin.
However, it's not quite perfect.
- There are enough space around the keys that the Typepad may shift upon opening the display. This space also results in key surfaces that don't always drop down exactly vertical. If you type at more than a slow pace, you'll have to wait a few milliseconds for the surface to stop vibrating before pressing the next key. This is caused by a less-than-rigid typing surface.
- It's thick enough that typing speed is notably slower, with key response suffering somewhat. If you use your computer in a very casual fashion, this wouldn't be a deal breaker. If you need to get actual work done and type frequently, the slow response and shaky keys WILL impact your typing efficiency!
Great product. I hope the design team can take this considerations into account as better, thinner materials become available.