Samsung Galaxy S10 Back Protector Film (Clear) | MediaDevil Magicscreen.
Award-winning device protection, designed and made in the UK to the highest standards.
Our screen protectors protect your device screen from scratches and leave no markings when removed. This particular screen protector covers the full back (rear) of the device.
- Thin and strong
- Invisible when applied
- Bonds firmly
- Protects from scratches
- Leaves no markings when removed
Material Trait Information:
- For those familiar with our phone screen protectors, please be aware that we are using a newly developed non-glass material to allow us to cover the entire curved device screen.
- Be sure to follow the application instructions, as they are different from those used for our regular material.
- At this time, we are including an additional (i.e. a third) screen protector in the packaging to allow our customers to familiarise themselves with the different application method.
- Unlike our other protector editions, these protectors may be slightly curved when removed from the packaging. This is entirely normal and not of concern.
2 x Magicscreen screen protector (FRONT)
1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
1 x Positioning & dust removal sticker set
1 x smoothing card
Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer. MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The product arrived ahead of time and was extremely well packaged. I ordered a protective film for the back of my S10. I watched the video and read the instructions and all went well. The film did not slide easily on the back of the phone even with a thorough wetting with water, so positioning it accurately was a bit tricky. The squeegee card is really well made, strong and absorbent - did a good job. I did have a few small air bubbles trapped under the film and I have to say the estimate of them being absorbed in a day was a little ambitious. However, after 3-4 days they did disappear - totally and completely! I am now left with a perfect, flat, air bubble and dust bubble-free protective film which has wrapped around the curved edges beautifully. Would definitely recommend.