Samsung Galaxy S10 Back Protector Film (Clear) | MediaDevil Magicscreen.
Award-winning screen protection. Designed and made in the UK to the highest standards.
Our back protectors protect the rear of your device from scratches and leave no markings when removed.
- Thin and strong
- Bonds firmly to device
- Protects from scratches
- Leaves no markings when removed
Material Trait Information:
- For our customers who have previously purchased our other Magicscreen editions: please be aware that we are using an innovative flexible non-glass material to allow us to cover the entire curved device back.
- Be sure to follow the application instructions on the loose leaflet inside the packaging, as they are different from those used for our regular material. A wet-install method is used, see our video below.
- At this time, we are including an additional (i.e. a third) protector in the packaging to allow our customers to familiarise themselves with the different application method.
- Unlike our other protector editions, these protectors may be slightly curved when removed from the packaging. This is entirely normal and not of concern.
- 2 x Magicscreen back protector
- 1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
- 1 x Positioning & dust removal sticker set
- 1 x smoothing card
- Detailed written & video instructions
Video Installation Instructions:
Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer.
MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
The product arrived ahead of time and was extremely well packaged. I ordered a protective film for the back of my S10. I watched the video and read the instructions and all went well. The film did not slide easily on the back of the phone even with a thorough wetting with water, so positioning it accurately was a bit tricky. The squeegee card is really well made, strong and absorbent - did a good job. I did have a few small air bubbles trapped under the film and I have to say the estimate of them being absorbed in a day was a little ambitious. However, after 3-4 days they did disappear - totally and completely! I am now left with a perfect, flat, air bubble and dust bubble-free protective film which has wrapped around the curved edges beautifully. Would definitely recommend.