Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Full-Screen Protector (Clear) | MediaDevil Magicscreen.
Award-winning screen protection. Designed and made in the UK to the highest standards.
Our screen protectors protect your device screen from scratches and leave no markings when removed. They do not reduce the clarity or the touch sensitivity of the screen and do not affect the in-display sensors (e.g. light and proximity sensors, or face and fingerprint scanners). This particular screen protector covers the full screen of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
- Compatible with fingerprint & face scanners
- Thin and strong
- Invisible when applied to screen
- Bonds firmly to device screen
- Protects from scratches
- Leaves no markings when removed
Material Trait Information:
- For our customers who have previously purchased our other Magicscreen editions: please be aware that we are using an innovative flexible non-glass material to allow us to cover the entire curved device screen.
- Be sure to follow the application instructions on the loose leaflet inside the packaging, as they are different from those used for our regular material. A wet-install method is used, see our video below.
- At this time, we are including an additional (i.e. a third) screen protector in the packaging to allow our customers to familiarise themselves with the different application method.
- Unlike our other protector editions, these protectors may be slightly curved when removed from the packaging. This is entirely normal and not of concern.
- 2 x Magicscreen screen protector (FRONT)
- 1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
- 1 x Positioning & dust removal sticker set
- 1 x smoothing card
- Detailed written & video instructions
Video Installation Instructions:
Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer.
MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
Really impressed with these. Totally messed the first one up but that was my fault as I didn't read the instructions properly. After reading them thoroughly the second one went on great. I was left with couple of small bumps but I'd read in instructions that they'd disappear completely within 24 hours which they did. It's still on now and seems quite sturdy. I'd definitely buy these again, you can't go wrong as long as you read the instructions carefully.
I ordered what I thought was 2 screen covers but there was 3 in each pack.
We followed the instructions. My husband managed to get his on the screen without too many bubbles but mine was a nightmare so I took it off.
Not great I am afraid
Hi Barbara, I hope this finds you and your husband very well. In terms of the two things you've mentioned, we make sure to address these in our product information:
1) Our product page description mentions that we're temporarily providing three protectors (rather than two) in the pack.
2) In terms of bubbles, our written and video instructions go to some lengths to making clear that air bubbles after application are quite likely, and that they will disappear after 1-2 days. It's just the nature of this particular material which is different to other materials as it has to be flexible enough to cover the phone's very curved screen edges.