OnePlus 9 Pro Full-Screen Protector (Clear) | MediaDevil Magicscreen.
Award-winning screen protection. Designed and made in the UK to the highest standards.
Our screen protectors protect your device screen from scratches and leave no markings when removed. They do not reduce the clarity or the touch sensitivity of the screen and do not affect the in-display sensors (e.g. light and proximity sensors, or face and fingerprint scanners). This particular screen protector covers the full screen of the OnePlus 9 Pro, leaving a small area uncovered for case compatibility.
- Compatible with fingerprint & face scanners
- Thin and strong
- Invisible when applied to screen
- Bonds firmly to device screen
- Protects from scratches
- Leaves no markings when removed
Material Trait Information:
- For our customers who have previously purchased our other Magicscreen editions: please be aware that we are using an innovative flexible non-glass material to allow us to cover the entire curved device screen.
- Be sure to follow the application instructions on the loose leaflet inside the packaging, as they are different from those used for our regular material. A wet-install method is used, see our video below.
- At this time, we are including an additional (i.e. a third) screen protector in the packaging to allow our customers to familiarise themselves with the different application method.
- Unlike our other protector editions, these protectors may be slightly curved when removed from the packaging. This is entirely normal and not of concern.
- 2 x Magicscreen screen protector (FRONT)
- 1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
- 1 x Positioning & dust removal sticker set
- 1 x smoothing card
- Detailed written & video instructions
Video Installation Instructions:
Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer.
MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".