iPhone SE (1st Gen) & iPhone 5/5s/5c Privacy Screen Protector | MediaDevil Magicscreen.
Protects your screen against scratches, and uses high-quality Privacy filter material for your ultimate security. We use premium two-way privacy material specifically designed to allow up-down viewing of the screen when held in a regular vertical position. This means that when held in widescreen mode (e.g. for gaming, or for use as a sat-nav), you can still view the screen during left-right gaming tilt-movements, or whilst driving your vehicle.
The Matte (Anti-Glare) surface texture reduces fingerprints and screen glare, and leaves no markings when removed. It does not reduce the touch sensitivity of the device.
- Easy to apply: no cutting required
- Does not tear or fold during application
- Thin, strong and rigid
- Prevents onlookers from viewing confidential information - Fingerprint reduction - Reduces screen glare
- Leaves no markings when removed
- Bonds firmly to device screen
- Easily removed and re-applied
- Protects against scratches
- Trapped dust can be removed using adhesive tape (see our application tutorial video)
1 x Magicscreen screen protector (FRONT): Privacy edition
1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
1 x smoothing card
- This protector edition covers flat areas only, it cannot cover curved screen edges. Please view the illustration we have provided in the image section of this product page, which shows the area of the screen that these particular screen protectors cover.
- Matte material protectors produce a pixellation of the screen, as this is the natural effect created by the Matte (anti-glare) frosted texture. It is simply an unavoidable 'Law of Physics'. You will see this pixellation on all anti-glare screen protectors from all brands (many of which are noticeably more extreme than ours). Apple's matte screen monitors (and professional television industry monitors) display it also, as it is unavoidable. If you require a perfectly 'crystal clear' screen to enjoy your high-resolution screen to its full extent, we strongly recommend purchasing our (glossy surface textured) Crystal Clear edition instead.
Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer. MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I am a repeat customer and typically own 4 iOS devices at any moment in time (mine and my family’s). I’ve tried other brands of screen protectors over the years but nothing compares to Media Devil. When a protector wears out I will sometimes use a competing product for a couple of days while I wait for my new Media Devil shipment. When this occurs I always have a moment of evil glee tearing the cheap product off and a sense of relief (and a touch of pride because Media Devil installation is a bit of an art...) when my new screen protector is in place... and then I have a piece of candy.
Had a hole on the screen after a couple of days. It’s really weird that this happened. However, Rob the guy I spoke to was very helpful.
I find stick on screens always bubble, but this is better than any I've come across, with a plastic card manipulator included, that works pretty well. True size & reasonable price. Excellent screen blanking for privacy from nosy onlookers, from most angles. A little loss of touch screen sensitivity, but better that, than a broken screen, although I won't test to destruction to find out its' limits. Worth the price in my opinion, so far. ( I never give 5* for anything that I haven't used for a long period, to check the durability - I bought this 2 weeks ago).
This screen protector is excellent and very durable and the privacy factor is fantastic. This is the 2nd one I've bought, I only replaced the original as my baby daughter got hold of my phone and use it as a teether and scratched up my original one which was already over 2 years old anyway. I'm not a particularly careful person with my phone anyway and it has a hard life between being flung in my handbag and thrown around and chewed on by my baby, but this screen protector is the most durable I've ever had and far superior to any apple product.
I would highly recommend this product.
Really easy to apply, got it done first time! I watched the video on how to apply the screen protector and the tip for using sticky tape to remove any dust is priceless!
The screen protector itself is really well made, a great fit to the phone and is quite thick so I feel the screen is well protected.
The privacy screen protector works really well, it does exactly what you want. I was really skeptical that it wouldn't be able to black out so much but it really works! One issue that I would think some people might have is that it does dull down the screen a little but that doesn't bother me at all.
Great product, would definitely recommend :)
Oh, and thanks for the Maoams :)