iPhone 4 / 4S Privacy Screen Protector | MediaDevil Magicscreen.
Protects your screen against scratches, and uses high-quality Privacy filter material for your ultimate security. We use premium two-way privacy material specifically designed to allow up-down viewing of the screen when held in a regular vertical position. This means that when held in widescreen mode (e.g. for gaming, or for use as a sat-nav), you can still view the screen during left-right gaming tilt-movements, or whilst driving your vehicle.
The Matte (Anti-Glare) surface texture reduces fingerprints and screen glare, and leaves no markings when removed. It does not reduce the touch sensitivity of the device.
- Easy to apply: no cutting required
- Does not tear or fold during application
- Thin, strong and rigid
- Prevents onlookers from viewing confidential information - Fingerprint reduction - Reduces screen glare
- Leaves no markings when removed
- Bonds firmly to device screen
- Easily removed and re-applied
- Protects against scratches
- Trapped dust can be removed using adhesive tape (see our application tutorial video)
1 x Magicscreen screen protector (FRONT): Privacy edition
1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
1 x smoothing card
- This protector edition covers flat areas only, it cannot cover curved screen edges. Please view the illustration we have provided in the image section of this product page, which shows the area of the screen that these particular screen protectors cover.
- Matte material protectors produce a pixellation of the screen, as this is the natural effect created by the Matte (anti-glare) frosted texture. It is simply an unavoidable 'Law of Physics'. You will see this pixellation on all anti-glare screen protectors from all brands (many of which are noticeably more extreme than ours). Apple's matte screen monitors (and professional television industry monitors) display it also, as it is unavoidable. If you require a perfectly 'crystal clear' screen to enjoy your high-resolution screen to its full extent, we strongly recommend purchasing our (glossy surface textured) Crystal Clear edition instead.
Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer. MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
High quality, easy to stick. Now I am protected from onlookers. It's just great!
Good product and an excellent delivery.
Just one thing: please update your calendar! I received 2013 calendar...
So proud of my purchase.
Love this, and it makes my phone look and feel really cool!
Great Screen Protector. This Privacy Edition really works.
But for the price the pack should have 2 screen protectors and not just one.
I love this screen so much!!!!!! I've had one before on my iphone 3g, I updated my phone to the iphone 4. I finally got around to ordering this screen cover again. I REALLY love the matte touch, it's really smooth. Feels a lot better then the screen on the iphone itself! Now there are some lines across the entire screen, but that's just how the screen is made. Honestly, I only notice it when I just stare at my screen. It does darken the screen a little but just turn up the brightness. I haven't seen it affect my HD pictures and such, everything is still clear! Don't get me started with the touchscreen, nothing is affected at all! It's as if the screencover is the real screen to the iphone itself.
Now, how the screen itself works. It's made so where when you're sitting/standing, the people BESIDE to you can't see. If they are in front of you, they can see but that's fine. When the room is bright, the more you tilt your phone left and right to see how the screen works, it darkens up real quick. But when you're in a darker room, depending on your brightness, people can see your screen fine. So make sure you turn down your brightness down when you're in a dark room. Like I text at the movies and I have my brightness turned off. No one can see me texting, except for the people behind me haha.
If you guys complain think it will mess up the retina display and get annoyed with the little lines, don't get this. Just get something else. But honestly, this is the best screencover I've used in my entire life for my iphone 4. I've bought cheap privacy screens and such. And thanks for the candy!