Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector | MediaDevil Magicscreen Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) edition.
Award-winning device screen protection, designed and made in the UK to the highest standards.
Our matte screen protectors reduce screen glare, protect your device screen from scratches and leave no markings when removed. They do not reduce the touch sensitivity of the screen.
- Easy to apply: no cutting required
- Does not tear or fold during application
- Thin, strong and rigid
- Reduces screen glare
- Leaves no markings when removed
- Bonds firmly to device screen
- Easily removed and re-applied
- Protects from scratches
- Trapped dust can be removed using adhesive tape (see our application tutorial video)
- This protector edition covers flat areas only, it cannot cover curved screen edges. Please view the illustration we have provided in the image section of this product page, of the area of the screen that these screen protectors cover.
- Matte material protectors produce a pixellation of the screen, as this is the natural effect created by the Matte (anti-glare) frosted texture. It is simply an unavoidable 'Law of Physics'. You will see this pixellation on all anti-glare screen protectors from all brands (many of which are noticeably more extreme than ours). Apple's matte screen monitors and professional television industry monitors display it also, as it is unavoidable.
2 x Magicscreen screen protector (FRONT)
1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
1 x Positioning & dust removal sticker set
1 x smoothing card
Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer. MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is the second screen protector I have bought from mediadevil (previously invisible edition) and the Matt finished really makes the phone look good! I don't believe it has a big impact on the screen image quality and have found it to be very scratch resistant.
The 2 protectors should last at least a year if applied correctly which bring me onto the only possible (minor) con with this item; you need A LOT of patience when applying this, especially with the Galaxy S3 as the protector doesn't go all the way to the edges, so it's very hard to get it straight. But it is 100% worth the effort.
Don't waste your time going cheap with your screen protector, these are made to last!
Would definitely recommend this product. Worth every penny.
By far the best screen out there... (well, of the ones i've tried). It just plain lasts a long long time. I had some "regular" ones, and within a month had to replace it as dirt sneaks in corners and just starts peeling up. Magicscreen WORKS. period. totally worth the money, because you'd be spending as more or more having to regularly buy the cheap ones! buy it. use it. enjoy it.
As you would expect this is a quality product which certainly takes away the glare from an un protected screen. I used it for a while but then I missed the vivid colours that this screen protector diminishes. It isn't a fault in the product it's just the way the protector works...physics!!
I relented and reverted back to the Invisible Screen Protector as I missed the brilliance of the OLED screen on my S3.
I think it's a question of which type you prefer. Both are quality products as you would expect from MediaDevil.
I don't often write reviews about products. It has to be something really special for me to put pen to paper - well, fingers to keyboard actually. This is the second review in a week about a mediadevil product, the other being a Tab 2 matte screen protector. I was so impressed by the Tab 2 protector I immediately bought one for my S3 to replace the crappy one I had on it. It really is child's play to put one of these on. As long as you follow the excellent instructions it's a doddle. You have to be a real idiot to mess it up! Did I mention the quality and the service? Absolutely fantastic! The protector is tough and stops glare and messy fingerprints and delivery and product information are spot on. Those of you who are undecided as to whether or not you get 10 cheap protectors or 2 reasonably priced mediadevil ones then it's a no-brainer. You'll probably waste all 10 cheapies after a load of shouting and swearing. And no, I haven't got shares in mediadevil, I just want to give credit where credit is due.
Went on easily, and improves the look of the screen