Magicscreen Screen Protector: Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) editionMediaDevil's Magicscreen screen protector: Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) edition protects your screen from scratches, reduces screen glare, and leaves no markings when removed. It does not reduce the touch sensitivity of the device screen, and does not affect the light/proximity sensors under the screen.
- Easy to apply: no cutting required
- Does not tear or fold during application
- Thin, strong and rigid
- Reduces screen glare
- Leaves no markings when removed
- Bonds firmly to device screen
- Easily removed and re-applied
- Protects from scratches
- Trapped dust can be removed using adhesive tape (see our application tutorial video)
- This device is curved at each of its four sides, and as a result, it is not possible for these screen protectors to cover the entire screen. Please view the illustration we have provided in the image section of this product page, of the area of the screen that these screen protectors cover.
- Matte material protectors produce a pixellation of the screen, as this is the natural effect created by the Matte (anti-glare) frosted texture. It is simply an unavoidable 'Law of Physics'. You will see this pixellation on all anti-glare screen protectors from all brands (many of which are noticeably more extreme than ours). Apple's matte screen monitors and professional television industry monitors display it also, as it is unavoidable.
2 x Magicscreen screen protector (FRONT): Matte Clear edition
1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
1 x smoothing card
Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer. MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
Easy to apply. Perfect fit. Good quality.
Motion sensors are covered but this is not an issue.
Truly anti-glare. A great improvement for outdoor use. I might get a spare package shortly just in case it gets out of stock . . .
Happy as a child :-)