iPad 1 Screen Protector | MediaDevil Magicscreen Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) edition.
Award-winning device screen protection, designed and made in the UK to the highest standards.
Our matte screen protectors reduce screen glare, protect your device screen from scratches and leave no markings when removed. They do not reduce the touch sensitivity of the screen.
- Easy to apply: no cutting required
- Does not tear or fold during application
- Thin, strong and rigid
- Reduces screen glare
- Leaves no markings when removed
- Bonds firmly to device screen
- Easily removed and re-applied
- Protects from scratches
- Trapped dust can be removed using adhesive tape (see our application tutorial video)
- This protector edition covers flat areas only, it cannot cover curved screen edges. Please view the illustration we have provided in the image section of this product page, of the area of the screen that these screen protectors cover.
- Matte material protectors produce a pixellation of the screen, as this is the natural effect created by the Matte (anti-glare) frosted texture. It is simply an unavoidable 'Law of Physics'. You will see this pixellation on all anti-glare screen protectors from all brands (many of which are noticeably more extreme than ours). Apple's matte screen monitors and professional television industry monitors display it also, as it is unavoidable.
2 x Magicscreen screen protector (FRONT)
1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
1 x Positioning & dust removal sticker set
1 x smoothing card
Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer. MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
anti glare screen is brilliant but an absolute pain to apply. well worth the effort though.
I've never been the best at fitting screen protectors but I now think it was because I was buying inferior products. I purchased the Matte (Anti-Glare edition as I often watch films in the hospital where the lights reflecting off the screen were always a problem. With this particular protector it made viewing easy, no more moving the iPad so it didn't catch the light.
I fitted it easily without bubbles which amazed me as I've never been able to do that before. You get what you pay for. Just ordered more for different devices.
Does exactly what it says it will. Fantastic protector and the matte finish is great.
A couple of tiny bubbles, but I'll put that down to user fault, rather than the product.
I specifically bought the IPAD to use in my airplane which has a glass canopy. It was impossible to read the screen, because of the glare. With your antiglare screen protector the screen was easily readable. I highly recommend this protector. It as advertised, was also easy to apply without bubbles under the screen.
After looking at the video and reading the instructions the Magic Screen protector went on to my ipad2 without any trouble. A little care and time is needed. I had cause to call in at the Apple shop re the ipad and the staff were very impressed with the cover and the way it had been fixed. It is reassuring to know that the screen is now protected.