iPhone 14 Screen Protector (Ultra-Tough, Glass-Free)
Apple iPhone 14 Screen Protector | MediaDevil Magicscreen Ultra-Tough Edition
Award-winning screen protection. Designed and made in the UK to the highest standards.
Developed in close collaboration with an advanced materials company, our best-selling Ultra-Tough edition material is equipped with the best features of both glass and plastic screen protectors, providing the solution to the unending online debate of which material is better.
• Thinner than tempered glass, and yet, provides the same level of 9H hardness and impact protection.
• Contains no glass and therefore cannot crack or chip, meaning it won't need replacing.
• Does not affect in-display sensors (e.g. fingerprint & face scanners, or light & proximity sensors).
• Does not reduce clarity or touch sensitivity.
Other (General) Features:
• Compatible with fingerprint & face scanners.
• Thin and strong
• Invisible when applied.
• Bonds firmly to device screen.
• Protects from scratches.
• Leaves no markings when removed.
• 2 x Magicscreen (FRONT) screen protector for Apple iPhone 14
• 1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
• 1 x Positioning & dust removal sticker set
• 1 x Smoothing card
• Detailed written & video instructions
Precision Designed and Made
We are a UK screen protector manufacturer specialist. We design and produce our award-winning screen protectors in-house, at our premises in London.
Our screen protection is used in numerous high-stakes environments, such as on the steering wheel display of a Formula One racing team.
Made in Britain
Producing in the UK doesn't only allow us maximum control over our product quality. It also allows us to minimise our carbon footprint and to invest in our local community.
MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
Always my first purchase when getting a new phone. Saved me loads of money by maintaining trade-in value of my phones. I drop my phone at least twice a day and I’ve never cracked a screen in what must be almost 10 years of iPhones now.