iPhone 13 Pro Vegan Plant Leather Case - Acid Wash Collection
UK-made Vegan Plant Leather.
• We develop and produce our recyclable bio-leather in the UK.
• This sustainable leather substitute is cruelty-free and vegan-friendly as it's made from plant extracts.
• Unlike conventional synthetic leather, it is environmentally friendly as it doesn't contain nasties like PVC and polyurethane. It is processed using water and solar power.
• If adding artwork customisation, we use only eco-certified inks.
About the Case Design.
• Shock absorbing.
• Matte textured.
• Compatible with wireless charging.
• Covers all edges of the Apple iPhone 13 Pro and shields its raised camera lens.
Instead of spray coating the matte texture onto the case (the usual industry process), we laser the texture directly into the surface of the mould. This is much better for the planet, as spray coating will usually cause a notable rate of rejected products.
Good for You, Good for the Planet
Unlike conventional synthetic leathers, our bio-leather is 100% recyclable and doesn't contain the toxic nasties PVC and polyurethane.
(Note: synthetic leathers are also commonly known as vegan leather, pleather, pvc leather, pu leather, split leather, and plastic leather).
Looks the part.
Gone are the days where 'buying eco' would require an almost inevitable style downgrade. We're aiming to persuade all phone users that eco doesn't need to mean ugly.
Made in the UK
By manufacturing in the UK, we have commited to investing in local talent and the planet.
We're minimising our carbon footprint and maximising the value we bring to our local community (Wimbledon in Merton, South London).