Google Pixel 7 Pro Screen Protector (Full-Screen)
Google Pixel 7 Pro Full-Screen Protector (Clear) | MediaDevil Magicscreen.
Award-winning screen protection. Designed and made in the UK to the highest standards.
Our screen protectors protect your device screen from scratches and leave no markings when removed. They do not reduce the clarity or the touch sensitivity of the screen and do not affect the in-display sensors (e.g. light and proximity sensors, or face and fingerprint scanners). This particular screen protector covers the full screen of the Google Pixel 7 Pro, with a very small area uncovered to aid with case compatibility.
- Compatible with fingerprint & face scanners
- Thin and strong
- Invisible when applied to screen
- Bonds firmly to device screen
- Protects from scratches
- Leaves no markings when removed
Material Trait Information:
- For our customers who have previously purchased our other Magicscreen editions: please be aware that we are using an innovative flexible non-glass material to allow us to cover the entire curved device screen.
- Be sure to follow the application instructions on the loose leaflet inside the packaging, as they are different from those used for our regular material. A wet-install method is used, see our video below.
- At this time, we are including an additional (i.e. a third) screen protector in the packaging to allow our customers to familiarise themselves with the different application method.
- Unlike our other protector editions, these protectors may be slightly curved when removed from the packaging. This is entirely normal and not of concern.
- 2 x Magicscreen (FRONT) screen protector for Google Pixel 7 Pro
- 1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
- 1 x Positioning & dust removal sticker set
- 1 x Smoothing card
- Detailed written & video instructions
Video Installation Instructions:
Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer.
MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
great tutorial for applying the protector, got it perfect first time. Seems to be doing the job just fine after almost a month
I wanted a screen protector for my newly purchased pixel pro 7 phone.
I was nervous because of previous attempts with other makes,but was very pleased at the end result,it fitted perfectly with no worries.
Would highly recommend
I bought these back in October for my Pixel 7 Pro, but had to go with a cheaper Amazon version in the interim due to supply issues on launch. Roll on to June and I thought it was time to refresh the screen. I've just followed the packet instructions and wasted all 3 protectors as they just wouldn't apply without multiple bubbles, creases or curling at the edges. Only to discover just now there's a completely different method to apply with water online. This should really be on the packaging. I even followed the video link on the packet which was incorrect. Disappointing as my Pixel 6 protector was great and went on first time.
Sorry to hear that application did not go well but we do show the correct application method on every Magicscreen product page for phones with curved screens that use the same flexible material as this one plus also include a flyer in each pack that includes those and a brief explanation of why not to use the printed directions on the packaging (we're re-purposing older excess packaging as it's more viable for our small business plus greatly reduces our environmental impact).
We'll be in touch privately to offer assistance.
I put a MediaDevil (MD) screen protector on my Pixel 6 Pro more than a year ago and thought it the best thing since sliced bread. No fingerprints, no smudges, no dust and no scratches. When I bought my Pixel 7 Pro, I nervously couldn't wait to receive my MD screen protector. I even ordered one for the iPhone I gave to my granddaughter for Christmas. Unfortunately, I have not experienced the same excellent performance from my newest MD screen protector. It is a dust and smudge magnet. No scratches yet, though, which is the most important thing. The service I got from MD has been exceptional, which is also extremely important.
Sorry to hear you are not happy with your recent purchase, we'll be in touch in private shortly to address the points you mention as from what you describe this is very unusual and we haven't changed the TPU material in any way since your previous purchase of Pixel 6 Pro protectors.
As a long time customer of Mediadevil screen protectors, I bought the TPU one for my Pixel 7 Pro.
I must admit, coming from the tempered glass ones, I found a little bit trickier to install it. But with some practice, even these TPU ones are proving themselves to be good looking and the final result is good!
Therefore is a "go for it!" for me.
As always, a point of merit to the customer care that is always there to help and support, and this is for me a plus that, along with the top quality provided, keeps me loyal to this brand.