Google Pixel 6 Pro Full-Screen Protector (Clear) | MediaDevil Magicscreen.
Award-winning screen protection. Designed and made in the UK to the highest standards.
Our screen protectors protect your device screen from scratches and leave no markings when removed. They do not reduce the clarity or the touch sensitivity of the screen and do not affect the in-display sensors (e.g. light and proximity sensors, or face and fingerprint scanners). This particular screen protector covers the full screen of the Google Pixel 6 Pro, leaving a small area uncovered for case compatibility.
- Compatible with fingerprint & face scanners
- Thin and strong
- Invisible when applied to screen
- Bonds firmly to device screen
- Protects from scratches
- Leaves no markings when removed
Material Trait Information:
- For our customers who have previously purchased our other Magicscreen editions: please be aware that we are using an innovative flexible non-glass material to allow us to cover the entire curved device screen.
- Be sure to follow the application instructions on the loose leaflet inside the packaging, as they are different from those used for our regular material. A wet-install method is used, see our video below.
- At this time, we are including an additional (i.e. a third) screen protector in the packaging to allow our customers to familiarise themselves with the different application method.
- Unlike our other protector editions, these protectors may be slightly curved when removed from the packaging. This is entirely normal and not of concern.
- 2 x Magicscreen screen protector (FRONT)
- 1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
- 1 x Positioning & dust removal sticker set
- 1 x smoothing card
- Detailed written & video instructions
Video Installation Instructions:
Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer.
MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
I had never heard of MediaDevil products. I can't remember where I saw it, but I was desperately searching for the best Screen protector for my new Pixel 6 Pro. I had wanted a 9H glass protector, especially one from Zagg, which I had used on my Pixel 3 for almost 4 years without any fail. Zagg hasn't yet produced one, even as I write this. Anyway, I decided to try the MediaDevil protector, as I had already bought and tried 4 other flexible ones which I didn't like or trust. Fingerprints, smudges, trouble with fingerprint reader, cloudy, you name it. Then I installed this MediaDevil product. Installation was a breeze (they have a video you can watch) and I have had no problems at all in using it. No fingerprints, no smudges, is very clear and the phones fingerprint reader works like a charm.
It's refreshing to have a product that does exactly what they say it will do. The other protectors are Chinese crap.
Thank you MediaDevil. This phone cost a lot of money. I trust your product to protect it for the 6 years Google will support it!
Easy to use and good quality screen protector for protecting your phone from scratches.
Despite the Gorilla Glass Victus screen, a screen protector is essential on the Pixel 6 Pro. The reason is not so much that the phone itself is extremely slippery (which it is, but I always put a case on my phones), rather that I find this version of Gorilla glass scratches too easily. But one has to be careful with what screen protector to use on this phone as many do not suit the in-screen fingerprint sensor. The Mediadevil one works fine, I did not need to increase the sensitivity for it to work, and, as one would expect, the protector fits the screen very well despite the curved edges. The only reason that I have deducted one star is that I did not find it easy to actually fit the protector on the screen (that is probably true for all screen protectors), though I did find Mediadevil's claim that small air bubbles will go after some days to be true.
Fits perfectly and the fingerprint sensor works fine. I highly recommend if you want a screen protector for scratches.
Has worked very well for me so far. Slight lifting around the edges but i imagine this is from me aligning it slightly incorrectly and because of my case. I have another 2 in the pack to do a better job at some point, good value.