Google Pixel 4a 5G Screen Protector (Ultra-Tough, Glass-Free)
Google Pixel 4a 5G Screen Protector | MediaDevil Magicscreen Ultra-Tough Edition.
Award-winning screen protection. Designed and made in the UK to the highest standards.
Our Crystal Clear Ultra-tough material is the next-generation version of our best-selling Crystal Clear edition material. It's the first time we've updated our material since 2009, and with good reason.
Developed in close collaboration with a British advanced materials company, our Ultra-Tough material is equipped with the best features of both glass and plastic screen protectors, providing the solution to the unending online debate of which material is better.
- Thinner than tempered glass, and yet, provides the same 9H hardness and impact protection.
- Contains no glass and therefore cannot crack, meaning it won't eventually need replacing.
- Does not affect the in-display sensors (e.g. fingerprint & face scanners, or light & proximity sensors).
- Does not reduce clarity or touch sensitivity.
- Compatible with fingerprint & face scanners
- Thin and strong
- Invisible when applied
- Bonds firmly to device screen
- Protects from scratches
- Leaves no markings when removed
The screen of this device is curved at each of its four sides, therefore we have designed this protector to fully cover the flat portion of the screen.
- 2 x Magicscreen (FRONT) screen protector for Google Pixel 4a 5G
- 1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
- 1 x Positioning & dust removal sticker set
- 1 x Smoothing card
- Detailed written & video instructions
Video Installation Instructions:
Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer.
MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
couldn't remove the sticker no. 2 without screen protector damage.Size ok but the sticker destoys everything, very hard to remove from protector during installation.
Hi Marek, you shouldn't remove the sticker from the screen protector, it will certainly cause those issues. You pull the sticker downwards to peel away the disposable layer from the screen protector. Please watch our application video to see this visually, and do get in touch if you'd like to discuss this further.
Screen protector perfect for my phone prefer plastic than glass much lighter
Ordered the pixel 4a 5g cover on preorder. Mediadevil notified me when I could order and it arrived quickly to my house. My husband fitted it to my new phone and does exactly as expected. I really wanted a plastic cover rather than a glass one. This one fits the bill, it covers the entire screen and it's been on a few weeks and so far no issues. I would buy other items from here without hesitation.