Oppo Find X3 Neo Screen Protector (Full-Screen)
Oppo Find X3 Neo Full-Screen Protector (Clear) | MediaDevil Magicscreen.
Award-winning screen protection. Designed and made in the UK to the highest standards.
Our screen protectors protect your device screen from scratches and leave no markings when removed. They do not reduce the clarity or the touch sensitivity of the screen and do not affect the in-display sensors (e.g. light and proximity sensors, or face and fingerprint scanners). This particular screen protector covers the full screen of the Oppo Find X3 Neo, with a very small area uncovered to aid with case compatibility.
- Compatible with fingerprint & face scanners
- Thin and strong
- Invisible when applied to screen
- Bonds firmly to device screen
- Protects from scratches
- Leaves no markings when removed
Material Trait Information:
- For our customers who have previously purchased our other Magicscreen editions: please be aware that we are using an innovative flexible non-glass material to allow us to cover the entire curved device screen.
- Be sure to follow the application instructions on the loose leaflet inside the packaging, as they are different from those used for our regular material. A wet-install method is used, see our video below.
- At this time, we are including an additional (i.e. a third) screen protector in the packaging to allow our customers to familiarise themselves with the different application method.
- Unlike our other protector editions, these protectors may be slightly curved when removed from the packaging. This is entirely normal and not of concern.
- 2 x Magicscreen (FRONT) screen protector for Oppo Find X3 Neo
- 1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
- 1 x Positioning & dust removal sticker set
- 1 x Smoothing card
- Detailed written & video instructions
Video Installation Instructions:
Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer.
MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
After struggling to find a screen protector that not only fit my Oppo Find X3 Neo phone properly but that also didn't interfere with the screen sensitivity, I finally stumbled across MediaDevil. The Magicscreen protector fits like a dream and is very easy to apply once you watch the video. Customer service was excellent when Royal Mail lost my original purchase too. I was sent a replacement the very next day. I will definitely recommend this company to others.
I needed a replacement screen protector as the one on my OPPO Find X3 Neo got damaged after being shut in a car door. After looking around on the internet and seeing mixed/bad reviews on various sites I found MediaDevil. The pack of screen protectors arrived just a few days after I ordered them and we're packaged well. The instructional video was easy to follow and the protector went on extremely well, even over the curved edges. Since applying it shows no signs of becoming unstuck and there are no issues with touchscreen sensitivity, which was an issues that people who bought other protectors from other sources were reporting.
I would definitely recommend this product to anybody who is in the market for a new screen protector and the fact that you get an extra one, making three in total, is all the more reason to buy them.
Having tried a few different protectors for my new curved screen phone they did not work with the touch sensitivity. Research further and came across Media Devil that said there protector did not impact on sensitivity. Ordered a set which was hassle free and realised the following morning I had ordered the wrong model. No hassle for media Devil they changed the order in next to no time and correct ones arrived. Applied first time although you do need to watch the online video and the phones touch functions were no longer an issue. Works well with the curved edges as well. Would hav no issue in recommending this to anyone especially if you phone sensitivitybis a bit of an issue.
My first attempt was a bodge, following the written instructions included. I then watched the online video and it's fitted perfectly. Very please with my purchase.