Google Pixel 4a Screen Protector | MediaDevil Magicscreen Ultra-Tough Edition.
Award-winning screen protection. Designed and made in the UK to the highest standards.
Our Crystal Clear Ultra-tough material is the next-generation version of our best-selling Crystal Clear edition material. It's the first time we've updated our material since 2009, and with good reason.
Developed in close collaboration with a British advanced materials company, our Ultra-Tough material is equipped with the best features of both glass and plastic screen protectors, providing the solution to the unending online debate of which material is better.
- Thinner than tempered glass, and yet, provides the same 9H hardness and impact protection.
- Contains no glass and therefore cannot crack, meaning it won't eventually need replacing.
- Does not affect the in-display sensors (e.g. fingerprint & face scanners, or light & proximity sensors).
- Does not reduce clarity or touch sensitivity.
- Compatible with fingerprint & face scanners
- Thin and strong
- Invisible when applied
- Bonds firmly to device screen
- Protects from scratches
- Leaves no markings when removed
The screen of this device is curved at each of its four sides, and as a result, it is not possible for these screen protectors to cover the entire screen. Please view the illustration we have provided in the image section of this product page, of the area of the screen that these screen protectors cover.
- 2 x Magicscreen screen protector (FRONT)
- 1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
- 1 x Positioning & dust removal sticker set
- 1 x smoothing card
- Detailed written & video instructions
Video Installation Instructions:
Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer.
MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I am so pleased I bought this screen-saver. The quality is great. There are no problems with touch-screen sensitivity or clarity. It is easy to apply (I managed it without getting any bubbles, so I think anyone can), but it comes with a spare just in case.
I was super happy with the service as well. I bought direct from the company and was very impressed with the follow-up email and quick delivery.
Age 98 this is the first protector I have applied. It was very easy to do but may I make a suggestion, particularly helpful to 'first timers'. When I 'slapped' it on there were various patched of air trapped in. On the second attempt I held the end in position and then, using a ruler slowly pushed it down to the other end. Hey Presto no air patches. Perhaps some instructions could be added to your brief?
Great product. Great service from the team in giving me advice and really quick at answering queries. Will definitely use again and highly recommend.