Apple iPhone 7 Aramid Fibre-Reinforced Wood Case | Artisancase.
- Part of the MediaDevil Artisan Product Collection
- Real wood veneer, infused with Aramid fibre reinforcement
- A remarkably slim profile, at just 1.3mm thin
- 5 times stronger than steel, at the same weight
- Does not block GPS, WiFi or cellular signal
Our different woods are sustainably sourced from across the globe:
Bamboo - China
Black Walnut - Central Africa
Cherry - Canada
Maple - Canada
Rosewood - Italy
Zebrawood - Malaysia
Why buy from MediaDevil?
- Product: MediaDevil is the highest-rated and most reviewed wooden case brand on Amazon UK.
- Experience: MediaDevil is a small UK business that cares about your experience, with an almost perfect Amazon Seller Reputation score. We provide the service that we ourselves would reasonably hope to receive.
- Reputation: MediaDevil was awarded UKTI's 2011 Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer. MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI)'s Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
Chuffed with my purchases, in particular the wallet, which is really good quality.
And the advice from Rob about product size and fit, was way beyond the service I expected. Thanks guys.
A unique beautifully crafted case. Loved it so much my husband ordered a darker version the day mine arrived. The only negative (which wasn’t enough to affect 5* score) is that it’s really slippy as so smooth. The detail of the brand in the corner is lovely. I can imagine the wear on the corners may not be great but as yet can’t compare this to others. Oh and The sweets and personalised touch was appreciated - especially as you included 2 so both children could have a sweet. Thank you.
I don't understand how you've managed to make this case so strong and thin, and it's clearly real wood too! Mind blown, my favourite case ever :D