Anti-Bacterial screen cleaning spray
Magicpotion is specifically formulated in the UK for electronic device screens and lenses. Its anti-static properties make it ideal for preparing a device screen before applying a screen protector (when used in addition to the bathroom steam dust-removal method we recommend in our screen protector application video tutorial).
Unlike many competing brands, Magicpotion contains no silicone, allowing it to be safely applied to camera lenses.
Our supplied Microfibre cleaning cloth is of an ultra-soft optical grade, ensuring no scratching of screens or lenses.
- Meets most worldwide airport hand-luggage restrictions (including UK/EU/USA)
- Contains no silicone (unlike many competing brands), allowing it to be safely applied to camera lenses
- Non-abrasive (note: Apple stresses to only use non-abrasive cleaning solutions on their products)
- Does not contain alcohol, ammonia, sodium lauryl sulphate, or other harsh chemicals
- Non-toxic (and environmentally friendly)
- Easy-spray action
- One spray of Magicpotion is sufficient to clean a laptop/tablet screen
- Magicpotion has not been tested on animals.
1 x 50ml (1.7 oz.) Magicpotion™ Anti-Bacterial screen cleaning spray
1 x Premium Microfibre cleaning cloth (optical grade)
Current Special Offers
- Free Worldwide Shipping
- iPhone 4/4S Front and Back screen protectors: Combo offer (only available through our website).
If you purchase any iPhone 4/4S Front protector pack and any iPhone 4/4S Back protector pack at the same time, you will receive an automatic $3 discount in your shopping bag.
- iPhone 5 Front and Back screen protectors: Combo offer (only available through our website).
If you purchase any iPhone 5 Front protector pack and any iPhone 5 Back protector pack at the same time, you will receive an automatic $3 discount in your shopping bag.
- Great. Review by Tom
- Excellent product. Review by John
- Briliant. Review by Jeffrey
- Knocks other lens cleaning products into a cocked hat .... Review by Sandra
Not so with MagicPotion! I've been using my first bottle for some time now (one spray really usually does do the trick); and I've just ordered a replacement, which arrived again within a day, and with sweets thrown in - nice touch.
Yes, for pristine camera filters and lenses, I have to give it a quick huff and wipe for minute amounts of residue near the edges, and after some practice, even that has become less of a problem (guess I lacked technique!). But on, say, my Kindle screens or my glasses, I don't bother ... the results are fast and furious :-) ... excellent stuff.
In all honesty, I'm not terribly keen on the cloth that comes with it, although it does a good job, say, on laptop screens. For camera lenses I uses finer opticians' cloths (not from a photo store). But for an extra, thrown in at a price for a bottle that lasts for months, that does not skew my 5*-rating. And actually, with stubborn dirt I have used it for the first cleaning round, say on my Kindle. Oh, it's even good for my make-up mirror.
This is a top product; works fast, cleans very well, and if really stubborn stains, a second spray will do the trick 99% of the time. My other cleaning products I do not bother carry around in my camera bag anymore; and maybe I should give them to charity ;-) ...
I give this a 15*/5*-rating and can only and unreservedly recommend this for all delicate lens cleaning jobs (with the appropriate cloth for each job). Love it! (Posted on 24/07/2014)
- Excellent!. Review by R
It's great on other screens without protectors too, and the cloth leaves them sparkling.
It's also really good at cleaning your phone if you've got a screen protector on too.
10/10 (Posted on 27/02/2014)
- iPad air screen protector. Review by John
Bought some cheapie ones for my sons iPad mini - shocking.
So also purchased MD iPhone 5s screen protectors - very very good. Thx guys. (Posted on 12/02/2014)
- Sparkling. Review by Mike
- Excellent. Review by Alison
- Excellent product. Review by Deborah
- Very Impressive. Review by Mark